Alarm.com’s Video Monitoring solution lets you see what’s going on at your property, even when you’re not there. Now, you can see who’s pulling in the driveway, get a video alert when someone comes through the front door or just check in to see how your favorite pet is doing.
- Use your Smartphone to view live streaming video while away from your property
- Remotely move the Pan/Tilt camera via the web, Smartphone or tablet to see different views of a location
- See what’s going on both inside and outside your property, all on a single screen
- HD quality and great lowlight performance make for crystal clear video
- Simultaneously view multiple locations on the same screen, such as your vacation home and primary residence
- Integrate existing video cameras with your Alarm.com security system
Alarm.com Video allows you to access recorded video clips on your computer or mobile device. Watch the video clips on your own time and enjoy the flexibility to download, save and share any of the clips you want. With a searchable library of recorded video clips, you’ll be able to go back and see exactly what occurred and when. Since video recordings are triggered by events, it’s easy to locate the exact clip you want to watch. Because your video cameras are integrated with the Alarm.com security platform, you can use any of the sensors from your entire system to trigger recordings and make sure you capture meaningful events. When something happens, whether your system is armed or disarmed, you can automatically capture a 30 second clip and see what’s going on.
When Alarm.com’s state-of-the-art cameras are triggered to record, they automatically capture a video clip and send it directly to your mobile phone or computer based on your preferences. That way you can see exactly what’s going on.
- Get alerted right away
- See who just walked in the house
- Access videos right from your smartphone or computer
- Fully customizable by time, day, camera and motion videos