Google: When potential clients go to Google to search for home security options, there are thousands of results. Having reviews next to our business name is really the only way to stand out of the crowd. This one helps the most with search engine optimization so we can show up on the 1st page of Google.
Yelp: This site is great for getting serious clients. However, the site’s review system is quite strict. Only bother leaving a review here if you are currently an active yelp user. Please go to their website or Yelp! app and search for “HomeStar Protection.”
Facebook: We like you! Feel free to like us back. Our business page has the option to leave a review and even share it with your network of friends. This is the closest thing to shouting it from the rooftops that you love your home security company.
Angie’s List: They were previously a paid members only site and have since opened to the public to be free. If you are a current member, please feel free to share your experience
GUIDELINES FOR FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
The following guidelines are provided to consumers leaving reviews about HomeStar Protection:
- Make the review objective, useful and informative. Be specific to give the reader a feel for your experience.
- Write about the kind of information you would want when you are asking a friend or coworker for a recommendation.
- Did the experience meet your expectations? Would you go back? Would you recommend this business?
- Keep it short and to the point. Write short sentences that stick to the highlights of your experience.
- The recommended length for a review is 100 to 250 words.
USE OF FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Reviews and Feedback may be posted to the HomeStar Protection website and/or social media pages. Reviews may be used in print and other marketing collateral. If you have questions please contact: Homestarprotection@gmail.com
Thanks again for all of your help. We truly appreciate your business. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out if there’s ever anything that you need.
Tim & Jes